* Default theme implementation to display a single Drupal page.
* Available variables:
* General utility variables:
* - $base_path: The base URL path of the Drupal installation. At the very
* least, this will always default to /.
* - $directory: The directory the template is located in, e.g. modules/system
* or themes/bartik.
* - $is_front: TRUE if the current page is the front page.
* - $logged_in: TRUE if the user is registered and signed in.
* - $is_admin: TRUE if the user has permission to access administration pages.
* Site identity:
* - $front_page: The URL of the front page. Use this instead of $base_path,
* when linking to the front page. This includes the language domain or
* - $logo: The path to the logo image, as defined in theme configuration.
* - $site_name: The name of the site, empty when display has been disabled
* in theme settings.
* - $site_slogan: The slogan of the site, empty when display has been disabled
* in theme settings.
* - $main_menu (array): An array containing the Main menu links for the
* site, if they have been configured.
* - $secondary_menu (array): An array containing the Secondary menu links for
* the site, if they have been configured.
* - $breadcrumb: The breadcrumb trail for the current page.
* Page content (in order of occurrence in the default page.tpl.php):
* - $title_prefix (array): An array containing additional output populated by
* modules, intended to be displayed in front of the main title tag that
* appears in the template.
* - $title: The page title, for use in the actual HTML content.
* - $title_suffix (array): An array containing additional output populated by
* modules, intended to be displayed after the main title tag that appears in
* the template.
* - $messages: HTML for status and error messages. Should be displayed
* - $tabs (array): Tabs linking to any sub-pages beneath the current page
* (e.g., the view and edit tabs when displaying a node).
* - $action_links (array): Actions local to the page, such as 'Add menu' on the
* menu administration interface.
* - $feed_icons: A string of all feed icons for the current page.
* - $node: The node object, if there is an automatically-loaded node
* associated with the page, and the node ID is the second argument
* in the page's path (e.g. node/12345 and node/12345/revisions, but not
* - $page['help']: Dynamic help text, mostly for admin pages.
* - $page['highlighted']: Items for the highlighted content region.
* - $page['content']: The main content of the current page.
* - $page['sidebar_first']: Items for the first sidebar.
* - $page['sidebar_second']: Items for the second sidebar.
* - $page['header']: Items for the header region.
* - $page['footer']: Items for the footer region.
* @see template_preprocess()
* @see template_preprocess_page()
* @see template_process()
Radiation Oncology with areas of clinical expertise in conventional radiation therapy for all cancers, gamma knife radiosurgery, HDR brachytherapy , intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) and radioembolization of liver tumors.
In addition to his active memberships in many professional societies including the American College of Radiology and the American College of Radiation Oncology, Dr. Mateskon is also involved in leadership roles with the American Cancer Society and is a Board of Director (Emeritus) for Boys Hope Girls Hope of Colorado.
Education & Background
EDUCATION & BACKGROUND
Dr. Mateskon received his undergraduate degrees from Michigan Technological University and Michigan State University and his medical degree from St. Louis University School of Medicine in Missouri. He completed his internship (internal medicine) and residency (radiation oncology) programs at The Medical College of Wisconsin.